Monday, May 5, 2008

And so it begins

Sooo... yeah. I've started things like this in the past, but I thought that this might be useful... perhaps? Well, let's just say I'm not expecting very much. My life is becoming much more interesting of late, however, so maybe this thing won't be lost to the chasm of the world wide web. Here's what you will find here:

Travel stuff: There is a Sicily trip in my future and hopefully more.
Writing: Is there any way I can escape it?
Knitting: What I do when I'm supposed to be paying attention in guest lectures.

3 comments:

MO said...

We're looking forward to your picture opportunities and your adventures...knitting is a winter yucky weather outside event.
Impressions of a beautiful world filled with smiling expressive Italians!
Remember, that is where your cousins got their curly hair.
Miss you already, Angel!

swamp mom said...

I'm so jealous, I can't stand it! If you don't do it for yourself, then do it for me! I want pictures and experiences and stories and little descriptions of people you see and meet and even new stuff you eat. I know from your writing that you can vividly share it with us. So do it! Ciao!

MO said...

Tell me about the vivid food, too:)
Excited to hear from you...